Search Your Dream Job Here

RVPN Recruitment Of Junior Engineer Last Date To Apply 13 October 2012

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having requisite qualification for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer-I (Elect./Mechanical/Civil/PLCC/C&I/FF) in following Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan:-
1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPNL)
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL)





Posts:
1.      Junior Engineer-I (Electrical) : 920 Posts
2.      Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical) : 47 Posts
3.      Junior Engineer-I (Civil) : 50 Posts
4.      Junior Engineer-I (PLCC/Control & Instrumentation) : 15 Posts
5.      Junior Engineer-I (Fire Fighting) : 15 Posts

How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online through any one of the websites  www.rvpn.co.in OR www.rvunl.com OR www.jaipurdiscom.in OR www.avvnl.com OR www.jdvvnl.com and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.

IMPORTANT DATES :

Website Link Open : 27.09.2012 to 13.10.2012


Date of Written Competitive Examination : 18.11.2012- (Sunday)


Click Here For More Details& Apply Online

Click Here For OfficialNotification 

Last Updated Date: October 03, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Sir i have completed my B.tech in mechanical with 65% of marks. are i am eligible for RVPN junior engineer post. please tell me on my mobile number - 9954683215

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts in this Weak